Virginia Outdoor Sportsman's Classic

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Virginia Outdoor Sportsman's Classic

Post by allingeneral »

I received a phone call a few days ago inviting me to sponsor some stuff and rent a booth at the Virginia Outdoor Sportsman's Classic in Roanoke, VA. I would really like to make it there, but I just don't have the resources available at the present time. I hope to be able to start doing trade shows sometime in the next year or two. In order for All in General Outdoors to succeed, we need our name out there and there's no better way to do it than to sponsor a trade show or rent a booth there.

So, I had to turn this opportunity down. :| Maybe next time.

While we're on this subject...can some of you tell me what trade shows you have attended and what you like to see there? I'm putting plans together and would like to know what you think would be a good direction to go with a booth rental.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Re: Virginia Outdoor Sportsman's Classic

Post by RACN35 »

too bad too .......this weekend is the boat show at the Virginia Beach pavilion..........
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Virginia Outdoor Sportsman's Classic

Post by allingeneral »

hmmm...I might have to see if I can talk my beautiful wife into going to that with me. It's a heckuva lot closer than Roanoke! :)
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “General Discussion”