South Florida Bass & Peacock Bass Fishing 2-5-08

Freshwater tips, tricks and questions
peacock08
Outdoorsman

South Florida Bass & Peacock Bass Fishing 2-5-08

Post by peacock08 »

It’s been a great week of bass and peacock bass fishing in Miami. We’ve had 5 trips over the last week in a half. The bass fishing in the South Florida Everglades is heating up quickly. Capt. Vic and Capt. Chuck were out bass fishing 3 times. Capt. Vic caught over 40 bass in the Florida Everglades on Saturday. I had Lenny Sortino from Boston, sorry about the Patriots Lenny! We fished Lake Ida and canals around the lake. We boated 20 bass up to 3 1/2 lbs. Lenny wanted to fish for peacock bass in Miami on days 2 and 3. Lenny and I landed about 25 peacocks for 2 days which is a little slow but the water is still alittle cold now. When it warms up and stays hot so will the Peacock Bass fishing in South Florida. Water levels in the South Florida Everglades are dropping rapidly so the largemouth bass fishing should be awesome in less then a few weeks. If South Florida Peacock Bass or Largemouth Bass interest you, or the Amazon for GIANT Peacock Bass check below and click on our websites for further and more detailed booking information. Or e-mail me at floridafishing@bellsouth.net or call me at (954) 445-1811 to get current fishing conditions. :fishing:

Return to “Fresh Water Fishing”