Want a maglite from you!

Questions about how to fix or upgrade your Maglite flashlight
Uncle Chuck
Outdoorsman

Want a maglite from you!

Post by Uncle Chuck »

OK, Rick. Here's the deal.....I want to purchase a RED 6 cell Maglite from you. I don't have a credit card, so I want to pay you with a personal check (guarenteed good) or a Money Order, whichever is best for you. So where do I send my money, how much is the total, and do you have any in stock or are they on back-order, still?
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Want a maglite from you!

Post by allingeneral »

Hi Uncle Chuck. I do have them in stock. You can go through the checkout on the website and select check/money order and send whichever you prefer to send. The payment address will be displayed at the end of the checkout process and also in the email receipt that is sent to you.

I just updated the site with the red 6-cell mag...it was listed as out of stock, but I have one here right next to me.

Here's a link to the light. Add it to your cart, go to checkout and enter your shipping information. Select Check/Money order and confirm. As soon as your payment arrives, I'll send it your way.

http://maglitesales.com/maglitestore/Ma ... ght-S6D036
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
Uncle Chuck
Outdoorsman

Post by Uncle Chuck »

OK, well here's the problem I'm having, and the reason I posted here instead of just ordering one......I went to the website that you gave me, and no matter if I click on "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" nothing else happens. It never changes the page so I can actually order one!! Am I supposed to come up with an account to Log In with, or what? I've attempted to order one several times, and this is always the result. I'm not doing something right, evidently. :bangin:
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

You can just send me your shipping address via PM here and I'll take care of it. I won't know how much shipping is until I go to check out, so I'll reply to your PM with an order total and payment information once checkout is complete. Please include your email address in the PM.
--
Rick
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

By the way...I just updated the settings on maglitesales.com so that when you add a product to your cart, it will take you to the shopping cart page. Previously, it would just add the product to your cart (upper left corner of the main page) and it would keep you on the product page. Try adding the item to your cart now and see if it's a little more self-explanatory.
--
Rick
Uncle Chuck
Outdoorsman

Post by Uncle Chuck »

E-mail me at: woodchux43@aol.com. I am able to find out that the shipping (USPS Priority) is $10.70, and my total is $35.99, but I still can't get to a page that gives me the address to send my check or money order to, after several attempts! If you can send your address via E-mail, I will get the money on it's way to you, along with my address. If we can't do it that way, I guess I'll just forget it.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

email sent. Sorry for the difficulty.
--
Rick
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

Rick he has had a change of plans- when you get HIS money , send the flashlight to MY address !! :clapping:
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

LOL I think Uncle Chuck would probably come and hunt both of us down if that happened lol
--
Rick

Return to “Maglite Flashlight Questions, Comments and Discussion”