South Florida Bass & Peacock Bass Fishing 3-26-08

Freshwater tips, tricks and questions
peacock08
Outdoorsman

South Florida Bass & Peacock Bass Fishing 3-26-08

Post by peacock08 »

Largemouth fishing in the South Florida Everglades is starting to turn on after the last cold front should have come through this morning. It was 55 degrees this morning, quite cold for this time of year. We've been out twice this week and boated over 60 bass with a few fish at 5 lbs. As the water levels drop the largemouth bass get flushed from the marsh areas into the main canals for easy target fishing. With the post spawn now here the bigger females should start biting any day now. Fishing frogs and large worms through the lily pads should bring up some monster bass. For bass fishing information or peacock bass fishing in Miami contact us at floridafishing@bellsouth.net or give me a cal at (954) 445-1811. Check out the website at http://www.southfloridafishing.org. Click on the bottom signature links to see our different websites for Florida or the Amazon for giant Peacock Bass. :fishing:
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: South Florida Bass & Peacock Bass Fishing 3-26-08

Post by allingeneral »

Sounds like things are really heating up in South Florida. Well...does it ever really get cold though? Man...I love Florida :)
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
peacock08
Outdoorsman

Re: South Florida Bass & Peacock Bass Fishing 3-26-08

Post by peacock08 »

Its been getting better down here. I'm glad you love it here, so do I especially in January and February !!
Haven't been on-line lately so check out the April 4th post. I can't figure out how to post pictures, any help? :wave:

Return to “Fresh Water Fishing”