Win $100.00 FREE TACKLE!

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Win $100.00 FREE TACKLE!

Post by allingeneral »

100bill.jpg

I would like to invite you all to join our fishing forum and invite your friends for $100 FREE TACKLE!

Click Here to JOIN!

The first person to have ten people create an account and mention your login name will receive a $100.00 credit at Discount Fish Tackle (http://discountfishtackle.com)!!

Steps to win:
1) Create your profile (place your website in your profile signature for increased page ranks!)
2) Invite your friends and associates to the boards
3) Tell your invitees to introduce themselves on the board and tell the board who sent them (Your board profile name)

That's it! Three quick steps for $100.00 of FREE FISHING TACKLE!!

Click Here to JOIN!

First person who has ten mentions on the boards will win the $100.00 Grand Prize. Second place gets a $25.00 credit in the store. So what are you waiting for?!

We welcome your fishing reports, so please post some information about your latest outing while you’re there!

Click Here to JOIN!

Good luck!!

**Winner subject to careful scrutiny by our judges. Winner must have ten (10) new members mention them as the person who invited them to join. Please be honest and do not sign on 7 times and then invite three people hoping to win. We will catch cheaters and disqualify them accordingly!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Re: Win $100.00 FREE TACKLE!

Post by RACN35 »

Good Luck people !!
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Win $100.00 FREE TACKLE!

Post by allingeneral »

It's amazing that I can't even give away $100.00 worth of fishing tackle! I sent out over 1,000 emails that pointed to this post and the $100.00 giveaway. I'm impressed at the lack of turnout. If someone fulfills the requirements of this giveaway by 31 May 2008, I'll gladly provide them with the $100.00 certificate savings code for http://www.DiscountFishTackle.com.

Good luck! I continue to look forward to hearing from some new members (and current members) of the AIG Outdoors Forums.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Announcements”