THE END OF SUMMER

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

THE END OF SUMMER

Post by RACN35 »

ITS HERE ! And Our good buddy Dayton (Ranger960) just had to remind me of that.......he made me take a moment to REFLECT the past 6 months.

LETS SEE YOUR PICS HO'S !!

WELL FINALLY IT WILL BE OVER !!!!! Maybe I will ba able to d_r_a_g the
CRAPPIE BOAT......out of the gargage and save some gas & leave the WAHOO parked for a while.......I will get to do some CRAPPIE fish'n for sure right ? No wait its DRUM season in the surf for the next 6 weeks......How about November ? Yea CRAPPIE fish'n.....Oh no wait STRIPER will be here until mid Feb.....Man I cant wait for winter to get over so I can go CRAPPIE fishing in MARCH !!

2008 aint all that bad tho.......I did get out to Bob's a few times

Here are a few "OTHER" pics from THIS YEAR.......JUST ANOTHER DAY ON THE WATER :::

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: THE END OF SUMMER

Post by allingeneral »

Looks like it was a great year for you, young man!! That picture where you're in the water with the catfish...did you noodle that guy, or just fall in the water while you were fighting it?
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

YES I WAS A NOODLE HEADED IDIOT !! MAN THEM FISH ARE STRONG.......I WENT W/ SOME OTHER CRAZY REDNECKS FROM MY CATFISH WEB SITE ~ I MUST HAVE FORGOT TO POST MY REPORT ? IT WAS JUST LAST MONTH, FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST....WE WERE AT SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE - YOU KNOW WHERE THAT IS I AM SURE.....TAKE SHELLY FOR A TRIP LIKE THIS !! .....

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

haha awesome! I don't think I have the balls to stick my hand in a dark hole looking for a catfish. Nice job!!

:first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first:
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “General Discussion”