A Terrible One Liner Fishing Joke

Go ahead...stretch the truth! Tell us *your* favorite fish story.
troutfisher
Outdoorsman

A Terrible One Liner Fishing Joke

Post by troutfisher »

Q. What is the difference between a fish and a piano?

A. You can't tuna fish.

I'm sorry, I know it was lame, but I couldn't resist.

Here's some more.

Two Morons rent a rowboat, row out a way, throw their lines in and try fishing. Nothing happens. One fellow says to the other, we have to row out away from shore into deep water. They row and row offshore about one mile out, try fishing again. Same thing nothing. The same fellow says we have to go really far out that's where the fish are. They row for an hour. They are so far out they can not see land. They try again. low and behold they hit a bananza. There is no rest. Fish after fish is caught one fellow says to the other. You know we can come back tomorrow catch another load of fish and make some money selling it. His friend says that's a great idea but how are we going to find this same spot. His friend thinks about it a moment then says we could mark an X on the side of the boat. His friend looks at him a moment says OK. As they are rowing back toward shore his friend gives him a dirty look and says that wasn't such a good idea marking an X on the side of the boat. How do you know if we'll get the same boat tomorrow?

And...

What did the fish say when it hit a wall ? DAM

I love bluegrass, politics, and FISHING!
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: A Terrible One Liner Fishing Joke

Post by allingeneral »

hehehe :doh:
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Fish Stories and Humor”