FORT LAUDERDALE DEEP SEA FISHING REPORT LADY PAMELA 2 JUNE 4

Advertise your fishing charter or guide service here - FREE! If you hired/rented a charter, please take a moment to tell us about your experience!
ladypamela2
Outdoorsman

FORT LAUDERDALE DEEP SEA FISHING REPORT LADY PAMELA 2 JUNE 4

Post by ladypamela2 »

June 4, 2011

8-12 morning

This morning Paul an I had 6 guys down in fort Lauderdale for a bachelor party. They never really had been deep sea fishing before so we had some fresh bonitos in the morning that we cut up into strips. This time of year have fresh bonito strips is key for trolling. Our first pass in a 150 feet of water we had a triple header on. One kingfish, Bonita, and a small black-fin tuna. Evan couldn’t believe it for the three hours we where trolling it was as fast as I could work every time I turned around we had another fish on the line bonitos, king fish, black fin tunas we also caught a few small mahi - mahi that we had to let go because they where to short to keep. Evan and friends got sea sick so we came in early but the fishing was red hot we ended up catching seven kingfish, 6 bonitos , 3 mahi- mahi , 3 black-fin tunas. And we came in one hour early.

1-5 Afternoon
On the after noon trip we had Doug an Kevin an some of there business clients they took the afternoon trip because the fishng has been a little better. And it was we started trool as soon as we got to a 100 feet using two planners down deep around 60 feet under the surface and four baits on top as soon as we got all the lines in the water we had 2 bonitos on one doug in the fighting chair an one guy standing up with a belt on. The next two hour strait we couldn’t keep a bait in the water it was unreel at one time the Lady Pamela 1 had a sailfish on right next two us we keep circleing the Lady Pamela 1 an Paul yell there he is on the right long rigger so I picked the rod up and hooked the sail we cleared all the other rods and backed down hard an it took 1 min or so but we landed a nice 6 foot sail fish and the Lady Pamela 1’s sailfish was 5 ½ feet the trooling has been as good as it get the last couble of days. So after that two hours of none stop action Doug an his friends want to try some shark fishing.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 1345 times

FORT LAUDERDALE DRIFT FISHING

This morning our DRIFT FISHING boat the LADY PAMELA 3 went out with 18 people. Fishing between 90 an 180 feet of water using fresh sardines and ballyhoos with three hook rigs an 1oz lead. They caught 18 Bonita’s, 2 big Mahi Mahi, 5 big kingfish, and a few yellowtail snapper. That’s a great catch for the drift boat this time of year every day on the lady Pamela 3 for the last two weeks the drift fishing has been great.

Tight lines,

Capt David Ide

Lady Pamela 2 sport fishing

http://www.ladypamela2.com

(954) 761 8045

Return to “Fishing Charters and Guides”