New Problem with Tide Table printing?

Question or comments about functionality of this forum, etc - Ask here
ducksonline
Minnow

New Problem with Tide Table printing?

Post by ducksonline »

Hello out there! I sure like the tide tables. Use them to help guid my B&B guests for fishing and kayaking in the Nisqually Reach area of WA state. However, when I select "print today's tide table" and then push the "print" button, the table now prints out as two pages. If I select "print preview," it looks like it's programmed to be two pages, rather than the previous, very convenient one-page document.

Using "Dupont Wharf, Nisqually Reach, WA" tode table.

My printer prints other pages from Internet correctly. Is this a gofishingforum.net problem, perhaps? Thanks,

Don M.
The Inn at Mallard Cove
Olympia WA.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: New Problem with Tide Table printing?

Post by allingeneral »

Hi Don.

That's a huge tide you folks get out there!

When I go to Print Preview, I only get one page in portrait at 100%. I did make a couple of adjustments though. See if it works OK for you now. :thumbsup:
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
ducksonline
Minnow

Post by ducksonline »

Dear allingeneral:

Problem solved! Took a little experimentation. Turned out to be some kind of default lower margin settings when I selected "print" on my new Windows 7 desktop hooked up to an old HP printer.

For a while I blamed the printer but it printed just fine with input from my old Windows XP.

Found the lower margin set at 4.6" when I try to print on my new desktop, so the printer was junt doing what it was told!! Changed to 1" margins and now all is well. Thanks for the help.

Don M.
The Inn at Mallard Cove
Olympia, WA
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Excellent. Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend, and be safe!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Forum related questions/comments”