Maglite 6 Cell C Battery Flashlights

Questions about how to fix or upgrade your Maglite flashlight
maglitesales
Minnow

Maglite 6 Cell C Battery Flashlights

Post by maglitesales »

I have heard a lot of talk about a Maglite 6 C Cell Flashlight. The 6C-Cell Maglite flashlight was manufactured in the 20th century and is no longer in production. The 6 D-Cell Maglite flashlights are still available in Red (S6D036) and Black (S6D016), as are the 5 D-Cell Maglite flashlights.

The largest C-Cell flashlight currently in production at Mag Instrument, Inc is the 4 C-Cell flashlight.

Follow any of the links in the post above to locate the flashlight of your choice. Additional flashlights are listed below:

Maglite 2 C-Cell Flashlights
Maglite 2 D-Cell Flashlights
Replacement Bulbs for 2 C/D Cell Flashlights

Maglite 3 C-Cell Flashlights
Maglite 3 D-Cell Flashlights
Replacement Bulbs for 3 C/D Cell Flashlights

Maglite 4 C-Cell Flashlights
Maglite 4 D-Cell Flashlights
Replacement Bulbs for 4 C/D Cell Flashlights

Maglite 5 D-Cell Flashlights
Replacement Bulbs for 5 D Cell Flashlights

Maglite 6 D-Cell Flashlights
Replacement Bulbs for 6 D Cell Flashlights
smurf_boy
Minnow

Post by smurf_boy »

hi!,i'm new here and would like to know if maglite plans on discontinuing the 6D like it did for the 6C...that's all..
thanks for the info
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Hello and welcome to the forum smurf_boy.

I have not heard about any plans to discontinue the 6D Cell Maglite models. They aren't generally carried at retail stores, but you can find them online at maglitesales.com, along with replacement bulbs.

Maglite 6 D Cell Flashlight and Replacement Bulbs - S6D016, S6D015, S6D036, LMSA601, LWSA601

I must say that I love my 6D Maglite, and I have given them as gifts on many occasions and no one that I have given one to has ever been disappointed. It's a great Father's Day/birthday/Christmas gift idea for Dad, brother or friend.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Maglite Flashlight Questions, Comments and Discussion”