Hello from NorthEast Pennsylvania

New to the forum? Tell us about yourself here!
mjcolegrove
Outdoorsman

Hello from NorthEast Pennsylvania

Post by mjcolegrove »

Hello fellow members .... my name is Mike Colegrove .... and im from NEPA .... I love to hunt and fish ... mostly fishing thou ....

I have always been an avid outdorrsy person ... but have had to slow down in recent years when I became disabled .... but I still fish a lot ...
I fish as much as I can and I will go out for anything that Bites . My primary species I go after are LM Bass , Perch , BlueGills and Crappies .

I am a active member of many forums so some of you already know a lot about me .... I am a Life Member of the following Groups NAFC , NAHC and Bass Fan Army .... I also am a member of BASS , FLW , National Wild Turkey Federation and United Bowhunters of PA .

I volunteer my time at the Local Elementery School when School is in 3 days a week .... and in my spare time I like to Read , watch movies , watch Classic TV or go fishing ....

I hope to met some new people here and learn from them and they can possibly learn from me ....

Have a great day ....
mike colegrove
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Hello Mike. Welcome to the AIG Outdoors Forum! We're glad to have you here and we look forward to your contributions.

:welcome:
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
boudreauxsbaits.com
Trail Guide

Post by boudreauxsbaits.com »

It is about time you got over here Mike!! Welcome aboard.

Return to “New Member Introductions”