Free Fish!!

Buy, sell or trade fishing equipment, boats, motors, etc.
mrwiffle
Minnow

Free Fish!!

Post by mrwiffle »

Get your fish free with the purchase and use of any Mr. Wiffle Sonic Tail Lure!!! Everybody catches fish with Mr. Wiffle!!!!

Watch You Tube video [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3ozLbf4RM[/youtube]

or visit mrwiffle.com
Last edited by mrwiffle on Thu May 15, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Free Fish!!

Post by allingeneral »

haha! I like that approach! lol FREE FISH FOR EVERYONE!! :clapping:

Welcome to the forum Mr. Wiffle lures! Stop by any time and let us know what's new in your neck of the woods...

I updated your post to embed the YouTube video so you don't need to click anywhere...just watch the video right here! :)

Also moved post to Fishermen's Trading Post forum
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

The best thing to remember is that 95% of the lures out there today are made to catch FISHERMEN, not FISH........Fact. The all mighty dollar rules all

Case in point....Fir$t po$t here and trie$ to $ell you a lure..........

I will there is a 1 post wonder on every site there is - Rick I know you want posters but this is the bottom of the barrel kind of people who just want a buck. Fact- Seen the same post on dozens of other sites.

More like it took 45 days to make a 4 minute video-
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Yeah, there is a lot of that...where people will post one time on a board and never post again. I have done it a couple of times, though I do try to hang around long enough to at least add something of substance to any forum rather than just leave one post and move on. So, really, I don't mind it a whole lot...as long as it doesn't turn into a daily or weekly occurence of someone posting spam ads over and over again. I'll generally let one on-topic advertisement slide.
--
Rick
mrwiffle
Minnow

Post by mrwiffle »

Dear Sir. Mr. Wiffle has been around for twenty years and is a proven lure. We are on this site because my wife and I lost everything due to my health. The video was done ten years ago.. I take exception to your statement we just want a dollar...we are only trying to get people to enjoy catching fish with a lure which was at one time was a top selling lure around the country.

Thank you for your time and you should try one of the lures as they do more than just talk about catching fish like some people...... they actually catch more fish.

Ted
RACN35 wrote:The best thing to remember is that 95% of the lures out there today are made to catch FISHERMEN, not FISH........Fact. The all mighty dollar rules all

Case in point....Fir$t po$t here and trie$ to $ell you a lure..........

I will there is a 1 post wonder on every site there is - Rick I know you want posters but this is the bottom of the barrel kind of people who just want a buck. Fact- Seen the same post on dozens of other sites.

More like it took 45 days to make a 4 minute video-
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Ted, please feel free to post here often...give some advice about how to use your lures - what species they work on, how to properly employ them - provide pictures of fish caught with them, etc. We are happy to read posts with real content other than just "Buy our lures". Please don;t take exception to this post, as I don't mean it to be taken that way. Put your URL in your signature to plug your website (look at my signature) and post real, relevant topics.

We look forward to hearing from you.

By the way, we do offer a coupe of Mr Wiffle lures on our websites and we rank #7 & #8 on google for the search term mr wiffle lures and #5 & #7 for the term "mr wiffle lures".

Mr Wiffle Lures at Discount Fish Tackle

Mr Wiffle Lures at All In General Outdoors

I would like to go and say that you might be better off driving business with the wholesalers (such as the wholesaler that we use for our stores) and let the retailers push your products. The only way that I'll carry more of your lures (than the three that we currently have), is if our wholesaler carries more of them for us. What you're doing certainly can't hurt though.
--
Rick

Return to “Fishermen's Trading Post”