Never Leave a Guy in Charge

Go ahead...stretch the truth! Tell us *your* favorite fish story.
captmary
Minnow

Never Leave a Guy in Charge

Post by captmary »

This is a great story of the one that got away. http://www.fishingfemale.blogspot.com Stories from Lady Anglers, we can tell tall tails too.
There is nothing I love more than fishing except catching
jennakellogg
Minnow

Re: Never Leave a Guy in Charge

Post by jennakellogg »

hahah great post.
“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” - Henry Miller
youngmiki13
Minnow

Post by youngmiki13 »

hahaha! Nice one!
danroy
Minnow

Post by danroy »

LOL I really like this one! Where did you find this? Thank you so much for sharing this. By the way I think there's something wrong with that site though. Don't you think?
crisscross
Minnow

Post by crisscross »

There are surprising things women can do like being good at something that a man usually does. What an entertaining read! Fishing was not designed purely for men. Whatever pleasure they get out of it women can experience it just the same.
kglinoga
Minnow

Post by kglinoga »

[b]This only proves that women have something men are least to do. Anyway, the article is really good and interesting. I suggest that you put out more topics of this kind so we can know the basic do's and don'ts in fishing. It is surprising for me to find out such trivia. Fishing is not really about the gender, it's about the skills and attitude towards your interest.

Return to “Fish Stories and Humor”