BFT - What county do you fish in Virginia

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
allingeneral
Site Admin

BFT - What county do you fish in Virginia

Post by allingeneral »

I don't generally try to advertise other folks' websites, but I thought this might be something that would interest those from Virginia... Not to mention that the BFT folks have been pretty good to me, so why not give back just a little, eh? :)

Greetings from BFT!

BigFishTackle.Com is holding a CONTEST just for anglers in your area! We're offering you the chance to score some great BFT gear and it's really easy to enter and WIN! Just visit the Virginia Forum on BigFishTackle.Com, take the quick poll on which county you fish in and you must reply to the post describing what type of fish you like to catch!

Click here to Enter

You'll be entered into a drawing for a BigFishTackle.Com T-Shirt and Sticker! 2nd Place gets a BFT Sticker! But HURRY! This offer is only valid until July 21, 2008!

Good luck!
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Re: BFT - What county do you fish in Virginia

Post by RACN35 »

I seen that web site before- not sure if I am a member or not. It may be one of those web sites I joined and never went back to ? I clicked on the forgottten link to see what happens
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

SURE ENOUGH ! a passwod showed up in my in box for email, I jopined a year and a 1/2 ago and had not been back in well over a year !
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

yeah, it's a pretty decent site. Sometimes the pages take awhile to load because of all the ads, and I don't really like the forum functionality itself. GoFishingForum is much faster and has better forum software (in my humble opinion).

But BFT is a good place to visit from time to time. The get a lot of traffic, so I pay to advertise there.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Announcements”