Pepboy's trailer lights "Wireless"

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.
LakeBaiterTC
Minnow

Pepboy's trailer lights "Wireless"

Post by LakeBaiterTC »

For any of you that have problems with your trailer lights, I thought I would pass this info along.

I bought a set of wireless tow lights at Pepboy's auto parts store about 6 months ago for 149.00 and they work pretty darn good. I used them on my Bayliner boat trailer and even to pull my car behind my RV.

You can strap these on or use the magnetic mounts on the bottoms. All you have to do is plug the transmitter into your towing vehicles trailer wiring plug and then place the lights on your trailer or car. The transmitter then sends the brake - turn signals and running lights information to the wireless tow lights. Total hook up time for me was less then 1 minute. The lights are battery operated and take 4 AA batteries each.

Let me know if any of you have used these too.
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Pepboy's trailer lights "Wireless"

Post by allingeneral »

I just bought new LED tail lights for my boat trailer this Spring at BoatersWorld during their going out of business sale. I didn't put them in the water more than twice before I started seeing LED that no longer worked. I tried to contac tthem about it, but since they're going out of business, it was really more trouble than it was worth. I might have to look into the wireless lights. Sounds like a nice idea.

I wonder what would happen if we both had these wireless lights and I was running down the road right next to you and turned on my right turn signal?
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “General Discussion”