Deep Sea Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day To

Saltwater tips, tricks, ideas and questions
topshotfishing
Veteran Outdoorsman

Deep Sea Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day To

Post by topshotfishing »

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak
Mixed Bag Berryman s (1).jpg
Robert and Kendrick Berryman, along with their son, Leighton, and daughter, Claire, from Austin, Texas chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some deep sea charter boat sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Mixed Bag Berryman s (1).jpg
Fifteen to twenty minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, 1.8 miles from shore. I used a trolling spoon on one deep planner line and a sea witch on the 2nd deep line, and worked the area from 100 ft. of water out to 200 ft. of water searching for the school of fish. Our first bite came from the line with the trolling spoon. Leighton was the angler, and he caught a 10 lb. Kingfish. Our mate gaffed the Kingfish and put it in the fish box on ice. Next, we started catching more Kingfish on the line with the sea witch – they each weighed about 9 lbs. The Kingfish were biting in shallower water along with the Bonitas today – we continued catching Kingfish with steady action.

I decided to try deeper waters around a wreck so we headed south of Fort Lauderdale, trolled the area and caught a Barracuda. I continued trolling the area and caught two more Barracudas. Next, we worked south of the greater reef area of Fort Lauderdale and had a Sailfish up in the spread. The Sailfish started jumping, and we had the Sailfish on. For a short time the Sailfish was fighting before it got off, which was a disappointment. Lines were put back in the water and we headed for deeper waters north of Fort Lauderale. I found a nice weed line and continued to work the weeds until the end of the charter.

It was now time to head back to the dock. The anglers retired into the a/c salon and enjoyed the relaxing trip back to the dock at Bahia Bar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper, contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net Website: http://www.topshotfishing.com.

Return to “Salt Water Fishing”