April 2007 Free tackle giveaway - Shakespeare Rod/Reel Combo

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
allingeneral
Site Admin

April 2007 Free tackle giveaway - Shakespeare Rod/Reel Combo

Post by allingeneral »

I've decided to start a new thread for each monthly giveaway so that updates can be posted as the month progresses. We're halfway through the month for the first prize giveaway which is a Shakespeare Rod and Reel Fishing Combo (pictured below).

So far, we have approximately 50 people who are eligible to win this month's prize. That's pretty good odds when all you have to do is purchase $25.00 or more at All in General Outdoors or sign up and post once at AIG Outdoors Forum in order to be eligible! This rod/reel combo is worth $45.00+ retail price and it's your free if you are the lucky name to be drawn at the end of the month!

You can view the Shakespeare Prius Bigwater Spin Combo 7' 2pc Rod w/Prius 55 Reel in our store. If you aren't the lucky winner this month, you can still buy this rod/reel combo at an outstanding SALE PRICE of only $29.45. That is over 30% below retail price on this great fishing combo!

Good luck to you all!
Attachments
shakespeare-big-water-prius-55-combo.JPG
shakespeare-big-water-prius-55-combo.JPG (6.88 KiB) Viewed 2484 times
Last edited by allingeneral on Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Well, my "approximate" count in the post above this one was pretty close..I just counted and as of this very moment, there are exactly 50 entrants in the contest this month.

I'll post here again tomorrow to let you all know who the winner is!
--
Rick
allingeneral
Site Admin

April Winner Announced

Post by allingeneral »

The winner of the April 2007 Free Fishing Tackle Giveaway is...

Joe Pheifer of Hoboken, New Jersey!

Joe will be receiving his new Shakespeare Prius Rod/Reel Combo within the next few days.

Congratulations Joe!

Now, come join this forum for your chance to win this month's freebie which is a Plano Tackle Bag with ProLatch tackle boxes.

Click here for details on this month's giveaway!
--
Rick
boudreauxsbaits.com
Trail Guide

Post by boudreauxsbaits.com »

Congrats Joe!!! I know you will have fun with that.

Return to “Announcements”