Wack 'em & Stack 'em @ SUNDOWN

The Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries hold one of (if not *the*) best striper fisheries in the world. Share your striper stories and pictures here.
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Wack 'em & Stack 'em @ SUNDOWN

Post by RACN35 »

I never get all that excited at striper fishing ya know.....drive the boat, burn some gas, pick and choose what your going to drag in the water.....bla bla bla......I went to the fishing center and took some photos for you all that were stuck behind a desk and posted them for all you fine folks to see at 2:30 or so......

then my buddy calls all excited.-

Did you hear, did you hear ? Yea I heard I went and took pics, man thats a big fish !
To make a long strory short. an hour after posting pics I leave the house at 3:30.....boats leaves Rudee inlet at 4:30 ......sunset arrives right on time and we start knocking down fish .....4 lines in and 5:30 we got a limit of fish......straight out from the RAMADA......I am cleaning fish by 6:30 and nows theres my easy limit at sundown.......whats so hard about striper fishing again ? Oh yea.....its 7:30 time for JEPARDY !!

OH YEA ALMOST FORGOT THESE::: .........I'LL TAKE "FISHING FOR 1200 ALEX"..........

Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Re: Wack 'em & Stack 'em @ SUNDOWN

Post by allingeneral »

haha damn man. I told ya that you're da Man! :) Nice job Jamie. You're really making me jealous here...for REAL :P
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)

Return to “Stripers / Rockfish”