FREEBIE!! Leatherman Kick MultiTool - Invite your Friends

FREEBIES, prizes and contest announcements. Product specials, sale prices and general store announcements.
allingeneral
Site Admin

FREEBIE!! Leatherman Kick MultiTool - Invite your Friends

Post by allingeneral »

Alright folks. It's been a couple of weeks since the last giveaway, so I think it's about that time again. I would like for these giveaways to attract people to the boards and get a little more chatter going. If you visit the boards a couple of times per week, then please leave a post to let folks know that you're around. :wave:

For the giveaway this time, we are offering:
Leatherman "Kick" multi-tool with your choice of Leather or Nylon sheath

This is a great multi-tool for you to stick in the glove compartment of your boat or hang on your belt when you go hunting. Cabelas and Bass Pro both sell the Leatherman Kick for $29.99. The AIG Outdoors discount price is $28.56.

To win this handy tool, all you have to do is participate in our FORUM MEMBERSHIP DRIVE! The membership drive will last for two weeks, starting on the date of this post. The member who brings the most new members into the forum by the end of two weeks will be the winner of the Leatherman tool.

**INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!** :friends:

Each new member must introduce him/herself in a new thread within the "New Member Introductions" forum, along with the forum username of the person who referred them here. If you have no referrer, then just go ahead and tell us who you are and start inviting people!

i.e., if I was referred by Joe, I would introduce myself and say "Joe invited me here". That would give one vote to Joe for the free Leatherman. :first:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
NEW MEMBERS LOOK HERE! :wave:
In addition, all new members will also be entered into a drawing for a free Pocket Knife of their choice, valued at $15.00. We have thousands of knives at our online store at deep discounts. Create a profile now for your chance to win a free knife, then start inviting your friends to the forum for a chance to win the Leatherman Kick!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Fine Print:
This contest will end at 10:00AM on Saturday, February 9, 2008. All decisions concerning eligibility will be made by the forum management. Winners will be announced within one week of the end of the contest. Winners will be contact via Private Message on this forum, so please ensure that you provide a good email address when you register. Duplicate entries are forbidden (the same person from multiple email addresses). Please do not try to cheat the system. We will catch you and punish you accordingly.
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
SeaKitten
mmmhhmmmmmm

Re: FREEBIE!! Leatherman Kick MultiTool - Invite your Friends

Post by SeaKitten »

Come on guys!!!
See how many friends you can get to join.

Rick's always chock full of prizes!

:first: :second: :third:
Shelley Sandlin
Angela~Mays
Minnow

Post by Angela~Mays »

Hello everyone. I was originally introduced by my wonderful cousin Crab. Now when I saw there was a knife give away I just had to try to get one. I would love for Crab to have one, but I really want it for myself :clapping:
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Hi Angela. Welcome to the party! Go get some folks to join up so you can win the Leatherman! crab had the last one sewn up with all the people he brought in. Remember that each person has to post an intro as a new thread in the members intro forum with your name as their referrer for you to get credit.

Good luck to you and everyone else!
--
Rick
crab
Outdoorsman

Post by crab »

Go for it angela, Ihope you take it if I cant.
NEWENGLANDCHARTERS
Outdoorsman

Post by NEWENGLANDCHARTERS »

Log me in to the Leatherman. Cant have too many of them.

Capt Walt

Newenglandcharters@maine.rr.com
SeaKitten
mmmhhmmmmmm

Post by SeaKitten »

Hi Angela & Capt Walt,
Welcome to the forum and best wishes to you both - may the best man (or chickee!) win!

:yes:
Shelley (SeaKitten)
Shelley Sandlin
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

Well, it's been a week....halfway through this contest...and there hasn't been a single referral. I'm pretty disappointed at this point. I had really hoped that a few of you would bring some folks into the forum and help get this thing going. I know we can be a successful forum. We just need more people joining and more people posting. That's my goal with these contests. We already have a good user base started. We just need to get more members and more chatter going.

I am instituting a minimum referral limit on this contest to win the Leatherman tool. You must have at least 5 referrals who introduce themselves in the new members board (in accordance with the guidelines set out at the beginning of the contest) in order to be eligible. Otherwise, We'll just keep the tool and move on from there. Maybe we just need to bite the bullet and give away a free boat or something. What would it take to get *you* to participate in this contest? Better prizes? Would that work, or would I just be giving away more money for no good reason?

The forum is really counting on you folks. We can't be successful without the help of everyone. After all...that's the whole point of being here...for you to have a place to enjoy reading, posting, interacting and sharing with others who love the great outdoors.

Alright, I'll jump down from the soapbox now. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make this forum more enjoyable for you, its members.
--
Rick
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

This contest has been canceled due to lack of participation. We will still be giving away the multi tool, so stay tuned.
--
Rick

Return to “Announcements”