Everyone needs to fish!

Fishing, camping, hunting, boating, sailing, yachting - if it doesn't fit anywhere else, then post here.
Uncle Chuck
Outdoorsman

Everyone needs to fish!

Post by Uncle Chuck »

You need to get everyone in the family to share in the fishing..........like this!

http://www.leenks.com/gallery612.htm
Uncle Chuck
Outdoorsman

Re: Everyone needs to fish!

Post by Uncle Chuck »

Boy, you people are really some balls of fire, aren't you? At least I post something now and then, trying to bring some humor to the forum, and I try to respond to stuff others post. Yes, I admit, I have a wierd sense of humor, but sheeeeesh!
RACN35
Veteran Outdoorsman

Post by RACN35 »

not any weirder than mine ! Dont get your pantied wadded CVJ !! Those people cant hang with us -
Virginia Game Fish Tagging Program Member
VCAN Member
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

With my kids in the house, I have seen so many dogs doing this and that on TV that this one just didn't really impress me all that much. Now I'm sure I would be impressed if Rover was fetching fish for ME! :)

Hey Jamie, go fetch me some fish.. Good boy!! :fish:
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
Uncle Chuck
Outdoorsman

Post by Uncle Chuck »

I'm sorry, y'all. I was just venting! I have way too much time on my hands, and I check this and Fintalk several times a day, hoping I'll get some sort of reply so I'll know I'm not boring everyone with my posts. I need to keep reminding myself that others have more to do than get on their computers every day. As Gilda Radner used to say on SNL, "Never mind!"
allingeneral
Site Admin

Post by allingeneral »

No need to apologize! I sit here all day trying to think of something to say...so I'm glad you're here to help with the conversation! :) Thanks for stopping by to vent. Please don;t stop! :friends:
--
Rick
The only way you'll ever catch fish is to Go Fishing Forum (.net)!! :)
SeaKitten
mmmhhmmmmmm

Post by SeaKitten »

If it makes you feel any better - I'm impressed. It looks like a pitbull - which I love.
Thanks for the post. With 4 kids running around I don't get on my lap top as often as some.
Keep posting - I'll catch up - I promise!
:blush:
Shelley Sandlin

Return to “General Discussion”